At this point, it’s looking like I’ll miss the end of the month by a few days, but my trip is mostly planned out. I’m going to be biking down to Providence using this route; I’ll also have to bike perhaps another 20 miles along the Providence bike trail once I get there. I’m trying to hustle up a friend to come with me, too.
I still need to buy some equipment:
- Water bottle holders (for both bikes, if my friend comes…)
- Bigger bike bag (or just an extra one)
- Small first aid stuff (probably already have this)
- Extra spare tire tube and CO2 canister
I also need to do a few random tasks:
- Plan out the map/route and commit it to memory. FIND BATHROOMS.
- Raise my bike seat on my tri bike
- Swap out the pedals on my road bike